Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Interior Vignette's (the beginnings)

 
Some senior citizens on the train, strangely enough they really were both sitting, hands on knees like the drawing depicts. Also, my foot propped up against the armrest taking up two seats =p



Train ride home from home. people and seats mainly...The amtrak, in some of its glory. I included myself in this one, or at least part.



Another starbucks, this one in flower hill. I showed the girls my drawing and felt a tad less creepy. I believe it shows some depth of space but also lots of room for improvement...



Difficulty portraying true perspective, tisk tisk. Above drawing number 2 depicts my mother holding her glasses in the living room of my home away from UNCG.



Drawing number one...family discussion in starbucks at the rio.



No comments:

Post a Comment